Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Aquarium Design and Fishes...

Like my dad, I love animals. What type of animals? Well, practically all of them, dogs, cats, reptiles, birds, fishes, etc...When I was still in primary, my dad used to have 5 dogs, 3 German Shepherd and 2 Miniature Pinsher...As for me, i kept 2 tortoises during that time. As years go by, pets that we kept also kept on changing, from large size dogs to smaller size dogs, from 4 legged pets to non-legged pets, and currently we have a dog (Daschund), a sugar glider and few fishes. Anyway, this post will be entirely on aquarium and fishes. Me and my dad loves to rare fishes, we used to kept a few varieties of fish during my primary day, we had Flower Horn, Arowana, Guppies, Goldfishs ,Koi (Carp) and Bettas. It was a trend back then and we were addicted to it, till now. Thanks to my dad, its an addiction for me to keep on getting pets. Currently, I'm mostly interested in Decorated Aquarium or also known as Aquascaping. What is Aquascaping? It the craft of arranging aquatic plants, as well as rocks, stones cavework, or driftwood, in an aesthetically pleasing manner within an aquarium-in effect, gardening under water. Here are some examples:
My Favourite






No comments:

Post a Comment